Rework Assembler (Weekend Shift)
Location: Osceola, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 5873
Requisition Number: R8080
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
JOB SUMMARY: Perform a variety of duties to repair or correct defective products in preparation for shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Repair defects to engines in preparation for shipment
• Assemble and disassemble engines, clutches, and powertrain sub-assemblies
• Read and follow standard work for instruction
• Uncrate engines from shipping racks and assembly cradles, and re-crate when completed with rework
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Use electric, air, torque and manual tools
• Support employee training as required by line Supervisor & Leads
• Assist others and fill in for absentees when needed, including Production Lead duties
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Ability to use computer systems, including AS400, to enter FTQ information
• Basic knowledge of power, air, torque, and manual tools
• Ability to understand assembly drawings
• Ability to work independently
• Mechanical competency sufficient to reworking engines, clutches, and powertrain sub-assemblies
• Able and willing to follow Standard Work
• Basic knowledge of computers
• Must be able to work overtime with little or no notice
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Rework Assembler (Weekend Shift)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Osceola, Wisconsin US