Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5935
Requisition Number: R8353
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Sales Operations Analyst will display strong interpersonal skills, data analysis and reporting skills, and a desire to grow and develop broader analysis capabilities through training and experience, to join the Sales Operations team for Polaris Inc.'s largest Global Business Unit - Off-Road Vehicles (ORV).
The Sales Operations Analyst will provide internal customer support to the ORV Sales Team through collaboration with key stakeholders (Business Units, Sales Management) and Information Services on tools, reporting and analysis. This individual will collaborate with Sales Operations team to implement software tools and training to enable the success of the ORV Sales Team. Candidate will assist with key sales reporting initiatives and analysis activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates closely with key business stakeholders, Information Services technical leads & developers to guide accurate data collection, reporting, analysis and insights
- Aids in development and execution of Sales Force Automation Strategy, leveraging Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Teams and SharePoint technologies
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data for analysis. Performs sales and research analysis of pertinent sales data; compiles and prepares reports and analyzes sales trends. (Excel, Power Pivot, Alteryx, Snowflake and Power BI)
- Attends and participates in sales strategy planning and prioritization meetings
- Presents sales reports and analysis to company managers, directors, and/or VPs
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to strategies to improve goal achievement
- Prepares, distributes and monitors daily, weekly and monthly reports (Manual & Automated)
- Manages standardization of inbound and outbound field communication, continually striving towards continuous improvement of internal and external processes and systems
- Maintains and drives continuous improvement of all transactions
- Periodically assigned special projects including membership on cross-functional teams and numerous analytical and reporting projects
- Assists with monthly compensation for ORV Sales Team
- Cross trains in order to perform duties of all analysts in the Sales Operations
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in business, data analytics, finance, accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, advanced presentation and communication skills, detail oriented, able to prioritize workload, proven success in a team environment, self-starter that is comfortable working independently with demonstrated decision-making abilities
- Systems expertise with Microsoft Excel, BI Power Pivot, and Power BI.
- Familiarity with database queries including Showcase, Snowflake, and Alteryx a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Teams and SharePoint a plus.
- Experience in Wholesale and Retail analytics in similar business model is a plus.
Fast-paced, collaborative environment with opportunity for remote work. Occasional travel to off-site sales meetings and dealer shows required. Open to candidates based outside of Minnesota.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Operations Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US