Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5958
Requisition Number: R8459
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Our Senior Recruiter is a collaborative business partner who partners with Hiring Managers and HR Leaders to develop and execute talent strategies that meet the needs of our business.In addition to full lifecycle recruiting this contract role will focus on supporting Internal talent movement; driving innovation and continuous improvement initiatives; and building proactive pipelines that will help Polaris grow profitably.
- Proactively manages the talent acquisition process: From initial Scoping Call through sourcing; screening; and talent selection.
- Proactively manage a bench of functional roles, varying from 15-25 at any given time.
- Keenly focused on ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Objectively track progress and mitigates obstacles or deploy countermeasures to keep requisitions moving forward to completion and successful hire
- Proactively remains up-to-date with industry best practices, including market intelligence and data trends
- Provide timely and accurate system reporting, including maintaining real-time candidate disposition status in the Workday Recruiting Applicant Tracking System
- Collaboratively partner with functional and business leaders to draw connections from the Polaris business strategy to our Talent Acquisition strategy and focus areas.
- Continuous Improvement or Solution focused
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University
- 7+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, with a mix of Corporate and Agency preferred
- Experience with full lifecycle recruitment in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US