Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 5981
Requisition Number: R8537
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Provide management with market analysis, program profitability analysis, sales and commodity trends while also providing innovative ideas to grow the business. Maintain Parts, Garments, and Accessories (PGA) pricing and item maintenance across multiple ERP systems to optimize profitability and to execute competitive pricing strategies in U.S., Canadian, and International markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and analyze manufacturing and engineering cost estimates for establishing new prices and changes.
- Perform market competitive analysis onPG&A items as needed.
- Execute monthly Reports - commodity reports, warranty rate, sales trends ($/unit, attachment rates).
- Maintain competitive pricing using aftermarket catalogs, websites, analysis reports and spreadsheets.
- Maintain and communicate new SKU set-ups and pricing changes to ensure timely and accurate execution.
- Inform team members on new items and customer requirements.
- Track, summarize, and communicate pricing/program discrepancies.
- Maintain ASI and Dynamics AX records for PG&A pricing and other file maintenance.
- Maintain and support Sana/Business to business portal.
- Develop, maintain, and test pricing policies for PG&A.
- Execute quarterly/annual price updates.
- Maintain and support sales initiatives, promotions, programs, and order forms.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelors degree in business or related, MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of Analyst related experience preferred.
- ERP systems experience required with AS400 and Dynamics AX preferred.
- Ability to solve issues with out of the box solutions.
- Powersports product knowledge preferred.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills. Ability to parse large amounts of data
- Ability to prioritize many different tasks.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment
Standard office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Pricing Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US