Fixed Operations Area Manager - South Central
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 6026
Requisition Number: R8660
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Exciting opportunity to be part of a new strategic initiative , building from the ground up ! The Fixed Operations Area Manager is responsible for executing the Fixed Operations strategy to measurably improve dealer profitability, customer retention, owner repurchase and customer experience within the Polaris Off-Road dealer network . The Fixed Operations Area Manager supports continued development and implementation of dealer best practices to deliver industry-leading customer experiences aligned with Polaris' strategic initiatives including customer obsessed, highly efficient, profitable growth.
Position ideally located in Texas, with potential to travel across the Southeast region (TX, OK, AR, KS). Candidates must live within reasonable distance from a major airport.
- Consults one-on-one with dealers on service and parts department processes, department goal setting and planning.
- Utilize dealer data and tools to identify focus areas of opportunity
- Partners with dealers to enhance the customer experience through growth in service and parts sales and operations capabilities.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining fixed operations processes to support the achievement of objectives
- Establish dealer best practices to achieve target completion rates of safety and service bulletins.
- Conduct in-dealer training and education to support Fixed Operations process improvement
- Supports efforts to cascade learnings and best practices through field training and communications, and dealer network wide initiatives to facilitate best practice sharing
- Utilize service industry trends to maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace. Fixed Operations Area Manager will need to be at the forefront of new technology, best practices, tools and customer behaviors that will enhance the overall sales and customer experience.
- Continuously seeks knowledge through hands-on experience, formal and informal education, training/seminars, and internal and external networking.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Strong understanding of dealership operations and financial systems
- Experience working directly with dealership staff, preferably dealership owners and managers
- Position requires up to 75-80% travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Fixed operations experience in similar industry preferred (automotive, powersports, marine)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Fixed Operations Area Manager - South Central
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US