Digital Producer, International
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 6038
Requisition Number: R8731
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The goal of the Off Road Vehicle Customer Experience team is to deliver measurable digital medium that will effectively promote our products, generate leads, support consumer loyalty, and engage consumers to drive traffic to the dealer network.
The In'l Digital Associate Marketing Manager (AMM) is responsible for connecting all relevant digital marketing elements of the ORV GBU marketing plan with the International marketing teams, facilitating collaboration and enabling strong, efficient execution. These include but are not limited to leading and executing to new product launches, brand campaigns and other activations on Int'l digital platforms. S/He will lead project strategy, implementations of solutions to business problems. This will be accomplished through the management of project priorities, project plans, resource assignments, and budget. Overall responsible for ensuring quality & timeliness throughout a project lifecycle.
We are seeking an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to lead with critical thinking, multi-task numerous projects and requests, and prioritize in real time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Partner with US marketing teams to support international digital marketing execution for the ORV business. Serve as the international day to day contact for both the global, in-country marketing teams and US marketing teams to drive project coordination and global brand alignment and consistency across digital platforms such as in-market websites, CPQ experiences and email platforms.
- Understand international digital market team priorities and coordinate ways to support marketing execution to grow global business
- Manage deadlines and distribution of final digital marketing assets to international teams with time to adjust and translate for specific market launches (CGI elements or any other web marketing assets)
- Collaborate with International COE, agencies and markets to maximize efficiency for various teams
- Serve as the project coordinator for ad hoc digital requests where further marketing alignment and cross functional work is needed. Bring in the SME's according to topic, facilitate discussions, recaps, and ensure next steps happen. Ensure appropriate level of elevation on the NA team as needed to drive timely results.
- Lead and implement digital cultivation programs in conjuction with ORV brand & cultivation teams.
Project Leadership and Management
- Provide strategic and tactical direction for the development of effective marketing campaigns and website content updates for the consumer facing websites
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with internal partners to plan and implement strategic solutions.
- Manage project timelines, tasks, budgets, resources and risks using proper tools and tracking.
- Drive optimization of and adherence to project processes, document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work with Marketing and D&IS teams to determine project priorities.
- Manage projects from planning lifecycle through completion and post launch enhancements.
- Manage projects in scope from major site migrations to support initiatives.
- Understand budget and flexibility to ensure proper prioritization and enable contingency plans for changing market conditions
- Lead project meetings, weekly status and daily scrums; Manage expectations of partners.
- Coordinate users on a project team to define requirements, develop test plans and perform adequate testing.
- Work with Marketing team to design rollout plans per the annual Go-to-Market plan.
- Present projects to Marketing and leadership while communicating recommendations and noting feedback.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 5 years of experience in project planning and project management
- 3 years of web or digital marketing experience focused on consumer and/or B2B facing content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent degree
- Ability to apply an understanding of existing and emerging technology and internet market needs to the development and implementation of a strategic business plan
- Proven expertise in leading project teams
- Proven experience in managing projects using Agile and waterfall methodologies including using Kanban boards and scrums
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications and run project meetings
- Strong Communication (both written and verbal including strong presentation skills)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-tasking environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle of digital marketing campaigns, including website creation and content updates
- General knowledge and understanding of SEO and its impact to websites
- Experience with optimizing consumer web experiences; i.e. mobile first, responsive design and anchor tags
- Experience and understanding of utilizing social and email marketing, including YouTube, as well as online sweepstakes within digital marketing campaigns
- Experience working with and managing multiple technical/specialist partners like UX, Design, Development, Content, Production, QA, Analytics, CGI, and 3D artists
- Agency experience
- PMP, CPPM or other Project Management certification
- Digital Marketing certification
- Corporate office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2020 sales of $7.0 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Producer, International
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US